***CLOSED***B+P Denmark: Senior R&D Director, Danfoss, Slovenia, Denmark, China, Germany or Romania
Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. Danfoss meets the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions.
The Senior R&D Director will have full responsibility of leading and developing the District Energy R&D organization plus Non-residential business.
The District Energy R&D organization currently employs 60 full time employees, whereof 10 are leaders with direct report to the Senior R&D Director.
The employees are working from locations in Slovenia, Denmark, China and Romania. Your location can be any of these with related travelling days.
- Leading leaders
- Responsible for developing divisional and BU business strategy.
Actively participating in creating the overall divisional and respective BU business model and strategy
- Responsible for developing and executing operational plans.
Understanding the strategic objectives and transfer them into departmental business plans with key measurable goals
- Accountable for developing an innovative product portfolio
- Accountable for effective product development process through successful management of area project roadmap, developing plans for new product development with all required stakeholders, ensuring that the new product development projects are completed within specification, on time and within budget
- Establishing baselines for cost, delivery, quality and other key metrics and set up standard measurement and reporting routines to track progress against targeted improvements
- Execution of business plans
- Make business cases on daily basis
Read more: Job ad Senior R&D Director
For more information contact:
Mikkel F. Birn, Managing Partner
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | +45 2288 1661
For applying: Please send CV and application with the mark “Senior R&D Director” asap to
Rikke Mølgaard, HR Business Partner
Click on the Danfoss logo on the left to read more about the company