Website Aker BioMarine
THE KRILL ADVANTAGE – For Human and Planetary Health.
Aker BioMarine is a leading biotechnology company developing krill-derived products for consumer health and wellness and animal nutrition. The company has a strong position in its industry.
In Aker BioMarine we believe in a world where everyone has access to quality nutrition and good health without compromising the planet.
We are looking for more people like us, who believe they can make a difference in the world.
We are about 340 employees globally, with more than 25 nationalities, spread across all time zones and most continents. Together, we form an international, high performing, diverse and fun work environment.
Working with us means you appreciate diversity, are highly skilled within your field and can cope with unexpected situations. You enjoy a fast pace, tolerate quick decisions and continuously ongoing changes. You are a true team player who “chips in” when the situation requires so.
The company is to strengthen its Asian market and sales function with an experienced and professional sales leader for qrill:
Vice President Sales Asia
Asia is a strategic important area for the continued growth for the company. In order to strengthen the awareness, the market position in the region and to secure profitable growth Aker BioMarine is looking for a competent and business oriented leader of sales.
The position reports to EVP Qrill Sales at Aker BioMarine.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Grow the business in Asia
- Establish and execute sales strategies and plans for the region in line with the overall strategies of Aker BioMarine
- Creating, follow up and manage the sales budget.
- Key role in positioning and creating awareness of the company and products in the Asian region
- Support and manage the sales organization in Asia
- Secure good relationship with customers and partners
- Represent Aker BioMarines Heartbeats (company culture)
- Ensure compliance to laws and regulations, business ethics in line with Aker BioMarines Code of Conduct
Competencies and experience
- Relevant academic background, master/bacherlor degree
- Management experience from sales organization preferably in the Asian markets
- Operational sales experience, and ability to drive performance
- Structured and capacity to manage a complex market
- Ability to develop and execute both strategic and tactical plans.
- Key account management / strategic approach to customer management
- Has shown capability of developing a good sales culture
- Ability to understand company technology and product positioning to capitalise on current market conditions
- Technical knowledge and capable to organize technical competence available to customers
- Highly organised, collaborate well with others, innovative and enjoy international company environment.
- Strong relationship building, and communication skills – verbal and written
- Strategic, structured and high working capacity
- Sound judgment, analytical and problem solving ability
- Willingness to travel
- Commercial mindset and result driven
- High integrity with good attitudes and ethical behaviour
Languages: fluent in English and Norwegian
Aker BioMarine offers:
- Professional and personal development in an international company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Normal terms of employment and benefit schemes
Office location: Fornebu, Oslo. Travel: 75-100 days
Contact Kjell I Johnsen (917 51 360) i Birn+Partners Norway AS for further information.
Remember to add following sentence to your application
«In compliance with GDPR I hereby authorize Birn+Partners to use and process my personal details contained in this document to the purpose of recruiting and selecting staff»
About Aker BioMarine
Aker BioMarine develops krill-based bioactive ingredients for use in the nutraceutical, aquaculture and animal feed market. Its fully traceable value chain stretches from sustainable krill harvesting operations in Antarctica through the logistics hub in Montevideo to its state-of-the-art factory in Houston and all the way to its customers around the world. Aker BioMarine is a subsidiary of Aker ASA.
Superba™ Krill is a pure form of omega-3s that are more easily absorbed by the human body, providing health benefits, including boosting heart, brain, and joint health.
QRILL™ Aqua is a functional feed ingredient for shrimp, marine fish, and salmonids, increasing productivity in aquaculture – through improved growth, health and quality.
QRILL™ Pet is a functional ingredient for pet nutrition with documented health benefits for companion animals. Proven in numerous studies to benefit pet health, the omega-3s help maintain the health of the heart, kidneys, liver, joints, brain, eyes, skin and coat.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org