What is Onboarding?
Birn + Partners’ customized Onboarding is an effective integration program that supports your HR department’s introduction.
Our Onboarding is an effective and individual process that provides your new manager with the knowledge and insight normally gained after 12 months in a new job in only 100 days. The structure of the program is based on a market survey conducted with 600 top executives and facilitates a truly efficient integration of your new manager, who will fast become a performer. You can see key findings from the survey below.
Click here to read what our business partners are saying about our services.
Why use Onboarding?
- We act as an impartial coaching partner, who can facilitate an open-minded and honest integration process.
- We help the manager set a strategic direction by guiding the formulation of a 100 days personal business plan. Thus, enhancing the manager’s ability to make and execute on the right decisions.
- We secure a fast positive return on employment.
- We help the new manager create a strong communication platform by analysing the employees and managers closest to the position.
- We maximize the new manager’s fit to the company culture by conducting a 360° survey amongst managers and employees closest to the position, enabling alignment of expectations and adjustment to culture.
- The program optimizes integration into the organization and improves retention rates.
- We coach on value creation, business results and we provide the new manager with expert advice collected from 600 top executives, which will improve your new manager’s decision processes.
Amongst the things we offer you as part of our Onboarding program are:
- The guideline portfolio – expert advice from 600 managers.
– Market survey, introduction and pre-readings.
- Joint work on your personal business plan for the first 100 days.
– Enhancing communication platform.
- Personal Profile Analysis from management team and employees.
– Optimizing integration results.
- Coaching on value creation and business results.
– Enabling execution and performance.
- 360 degree eval. from manager, colleagues, employees and stakeholders.
– Generating feed-back on your entry and insights for further adjustment.
Key findings from the survey
In this document, we present some of the main conclusions from the survey that is the very foundation of our Onboarding service: Onboarding results